X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope... I get:
    "The following errors occurred during your registration
    Invalid Referrer Specified
    The string you entered for the image verification did not match what was displayed.
    You answered the NoSpam! question incorrectly. How is that possible if you aren't a spambot or just an idiot? This question is so easy that your dog should know the answer! Please reevaluate your answer or, if you found yourself unable to answer it, you clearly are either a spambot or a loser. Go away."

sigpic

I'd rather be a failure at something I love than a success at something I hate.
    George Burns

Comment

That's pretty nutty, especially for what's allegedly the least-selective car site on the Net!
      2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Hey I'm hoping someone here knows in, or I'll sent an e-mail to the Admins there and see what I'm doing wrong.

sigpic

George Burns

Comment

I could try PMing someone, but I don't even know who the mods are there!

gadget73 posts there lots more than I do, maybe he knows who to bug?
          2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

i havent been over there in a long while. There should be a link to email the admin somewhere.
            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

It looks like their security server was down...I'm in today and I used "Mustang." Now it's cam finding time!

sigpic

George Burns

Comment

sweet. good hunting. i don't think you'll pay more than 50 bucks....probably a lot less actually
                sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

I hope!!!

sigpic

George Burns

Comment

I just did a GT40P swap with an 87 HO cam and 1.7 RR's and it pulls really hard from 2800 or so right up past 5800. Good with 3.73's and wide ratio trans with 2400 stall but if your going with a drivetrain combo to run under less revs than I would say try 1.6 RR"s with it and advance the cam 4*... 1.6 because I couldn't advance it with 1.7's AND have adequite PTV clearance.
                    Finally have an on the books porting/custom fab business!
                    HO bottom end,GT40Ps,cut/welded/ported upper+lower GT40 intakes,Comp XE258 cam,MS3X megasquirt computer,8 LS2 coils,2 dry systems + a 3rd wet,3 core rad w fans..1100hp Lentech WR AOD,custom 4" aluminum/moly Dshaft,custom rear/back half chassis adjustable 4link,wilwood 4 piston,moser 9" axles,locker, M/T 30x12's,4 staged fuel pumps,100lbs sound insulation,power/remote everything,2000W sound.4480lbs. 4.5s 0-60,12.8 1/4

Comment

Working...
                    X