Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a second source.

Comment

Actually, I know full well about the 250 and the 302 bellhousing compatibility(I did do the 3 granada swaps, but we obviously did not have to change the bells), and the first year of the explorer "P" heads(my having once owned a 1996 v8 Exploder, and having to swap head gaskets out on it once)... warfare breeds new kinds of attacks; I just tossed those two in there to have a laugh at your expense, sir. I can mentally picture you scrambling through books and websites to make sure that you were right....thanks for the entertainment. Rememeber, you started it.

You are still a moron, however.

Comment

Well, I have been ordered to cease and desist on the flame war. It has been stopped.

All forward engines STOP! Throw out the mainlines! Batten down teh hatches! Women and Children First! Day watch above, night watch below! Prepare all main Gun batteries! One man in 5 to be held back as a reserve!

I think that is shipspeak...

Comment

I had 3 250 grenadas with 4-speeds come into my father's shop about 15 years ago, to swap in 302's and 351W's...we had to get different bells for each one....
          I know full well about the 250 and the 302 bellhousing compatibility(I did do the 3 granada swaps, but we obviously did not have to change the bells),

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
          '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
          '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by phayzer5
            I had 3 250 grenadas with 4-speeds come into my father's shop about 15 years ago, to swap in 302's and 351W's...we had to get different bells for each one....
            I know full well about the 250 and the 302 bellhousing compatibility(I did do the 3 granada swaps, but we obviously did not have to change the bells),
            The term is called "Misinformation". He apparently was checking out everything I said with his library (That's funny, I don't need to)....I gave him two duds to play with, since he was investing so much time into this adventure....But I have been ordered to stop, so I have stopped. I proved my point, he was discredited, and the "Love Boat" is still the dumbest show in the history of mankind.....it has been a good weekend.

Comment

Working...
            X