Gun Rack, and other rants!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gun Rack, and other rants!

Got the gun rack finished today as far as the mounts... here is a shot I took while test fitting it... Hopefully i will get it installed, and then I can start putting the seats back in.... AFTER they go BACK to the upholstery shop... they were supposed to sew the side covers on the seats when I had them taken apart, cleaned and put back together... but they GLUED them... And now they are falling off the side of the seat... needless to say, the owner of the shop was PISSED that someone in his shop did this....... So he is fixing them for me.. NO CHARGE... of course. So while the seats are in the shop... I will get the radios, gunrack, and sirens in and hooked up.... Soi when the seats come back, they can go right back in the car....
    here is a picture....

You can see the side of the seat where it is coming loose....
    Also if you look close, you can see that i have gotten most of the interior trim back in, and the spotlight back on the car... The trim piece on the floor will go back on after i run the lightbar wiring...
    I'm trying to get most of the car done before the annual X-Mas parade here in the city... Want to put this car in this year!
    Tom....

Agent Caitlin Todd… You know Tony, Statistics show that married men live longer…
    Agent Tony DiNozzo… It only seems longer….

http://www.tomspolicecars.com/

I wanna see it in person
    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Dude, thats a hot car.

"If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent Texas and live in Hell."
      -Gen. Philip Henry Sheridan

Comment

Originally posted by KrasnyOktyabr
        Dude, thats a hot car.
        :stupid:
        Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Working...
        X