Latest on the 84....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest on the 84....

Latest on the '84... Got the gunrack in, the last two mounts are fabricated, just have to test fit them, then take the whole thing out and paint it... the seats are supposed to be back from the upholstery shop tommorow... I never got a chance to get them over there last week... So I took them over today... and he is supposed to be done with them tommorow.. then I can put the front seats back in after I get the radios mounted....

Here's what the shotgun mount looks like....
    (Uh, with the airsoft shotgun in it!!)

Hopefully I will get alot done on it this weekend, and maybe next week.,.. thinking about taking the end of the week off....

Agent Caitlin Todd… You know Tony, Statistics show that married men live longer…
    Agent Tony DiNozzo… It only seems longer….

http://www.tomspolicecars.com/

The dedication........

Good work mang!
    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Wow, looks good. Restored emergency vehicles have always interested me. One guy around here has a '69 Dodge Polara interceptor with a 440 in it, completely restored as a police car.
      Nick
      88 Colony Park LS
      G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
      Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

Some more on the '84....

Decided to give up on getting the AM/FM radio to work... BOTH of the original type radios I got.. are no good.. so i'm going to go with a delete plate, an antenna delete plate, and then make a stereo box to set on the seat, using a AM/FM casstte, with two speakers on top, and a rubber ducky type antenna... like we used to do back then...

So the latest pics... Installing the radios, test fitting the radar on the dash... wanted to make sure it all fit.. looks like one continuis console!!!

I am going to put the shotgun rack in tommorow.. hook up all the wiring and mount the console...

Anyone have a radio delete plate for one of these cars, and an antenna delete plate for the fender??? Tom...

Agent Caitlin Todd… You know Tony, Statistics show that married men live longer…
        Agent Tony DiNozzo… It only seems longer….

http://www.tomspolicecars.com/

Comment

The antenna delete plate for a Fox mustang might work
          http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/...t_50_home.aspx
          Nick
          88 Colony Park LS
          G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
          Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

Working...
          X