No announcement yet.

2150 finally shit teh bed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's just really fucking wierd, that we got the same carb, both brand new, yours is a douchebag and mine works fine. I don't get it. :confused:
    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Just cuz it's new doesn't mean it was put together right. I'm sure everyone here has gotten something thats new or rebuilt only to find its screwed up.
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

send me that 2150 so i can have my 2150 guru tune it and then i'll send it to jon

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnmania
          send me that 2150 so i can have my 2150 guru tune it and then i'll send it to jon
          Ok!
          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Dude, that would be awesome!
            Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
            Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Hell, I'm STILL waiting on him to come convert my '84 to a four barrel, so I can ditch the CFI on it!!!

It STILL has an engine miss intermittently.... Some times it idles fine, other time it will sit there and miss like you have a bad spark plug wire... (Cap, rotor, wires, plugs, all new.. runs fine on the scope.. even compression on all cylinders) the next light you stop at.. it idles fine... ARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!
              It STILL "rattles" when you get on it... near the upper end of the rpm range... (Detonation?)

Other than that... it WILL chirp the tires real good when you get on it.. so it runs nice... but it won't idle smooth, and it rattles... I hate when an engine does that!

Agent Caitlin Todd… You know Tony, Statistics show that married men live longer…
              Agent Tony DiNozzo… It only seems longer….

http://www.tomspolicecars.com/

Comment

Have you popped the CFI unit off and pulled that EGR spacer to give it a good cleanout? You might have a chunk of crud jamming the pintle from time to time, which could make it do all that. Might also be the EGR itself is bad and not moving freely or something.
                86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I'll have to try that... WHEN I get the time!!! Thanks! Tom

Agent Caitlin Todd… You know Tony, Statistics show that married men live longer…
                  Agent Tony DiNozzo… It only seems longer….

http://www.tomspolicecars.com/

Comment

My aluminum mustang GT manifold showed up today. Thanks scott!

I also aquired a used 600 cfm edelcrock, I may rebuild it and throw it on there.

Stay tuned
                    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Pebbles-1968 Ford F250

Comment

Working...
                      X