Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New wires! *DUW*

Someone didn't need em at my store. Accel 8mm

So I aquired them, free Not used. These are like 55 bucks usually!
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

This is why AutoZone is a Fortune 500 company. We return returned products back to the vendor and get money back.

Comment

I didn't get th off the shelf, or from a return.

I got them from a coworker who didnt use them on his old mustang, and he bought an 05 GT.

Comment

Advance is better

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
        '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
        '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

Nice wires!
          '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
          '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

but there is no ends on them!!!!

Agent Caitlin Todd… You know Tony, Statistics show that married men live longer…
            Agent Tony DiNozzo… It only seems longer….

http://www.tomspolicecars.com/

Comment

Originally posted by trwp72
              but there is no ends on them!!!!
              Yep, he'll spend some time making them usable, time = money, so they ain't really free after all :evil:

...JK

Comment

Ask justin, I am great at these "cut to fit" wires.

I did the ones that propelled him to his 16.2 in the quarter.

And the reason VatoZone is a fortune 500 company, is because your return policies suck, you sell people a bunch of shit they don't need, and you carry a bunch of bullshit in your stores.

Don't even get me started.

But by all means, keep fucking up. We love all the business we get from you guys

Comment

I haven't bought any good parts from AZ. The belt that is/was on my engine has squeaked since I bought it from the Zone. No adjustments at all could correct it. Thanks, AutoZone!

I order from Summit every chance I get. From there, it's O'Reilly (I've had good luck with their parts) and then Advance. If I still can't get it, I quit.

I think my next set of wires will be cut-to-fit, though. I hate having extra spark plug wire hanging all over the place...
                  2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
                  1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
                  1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

I have to give vato zone credit for one thing.

Gatorback belts. They rock.

Comment

Odd, I got my gator back belt from Advanced....

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT
                        Ask justin, I am great at these "cut to fit" wires.

I did the ones that propelled him to his 16.2 in the quarter.

And the reason VatoZone is a fortune 500 company, is because your return policies suck, you sell people a bunch of shit they don't need, and you carry a bunch of bullshit in your stores.

Don't even get me started.

But by all means, keep fucking up. We love all the business we get from you guys
                        Must be that store next to you. In my old store, and my current one, we continously get Advance's screw-ups. I have taken two calls from the store asking for an opinion on what is wrong with one of THEIR customers. It's rediculous.

Also, our return policies are rediculously lenient. Just a story--my store okay'd three replacement Edelbrock carburetors... ALL OUT OF WARRANTY. The problem? "I started the car once, after that it would never start again" The car was a '67 Chevelle that the jokers have been building for a 100 years. I'm sure four new Edelbrocks were not bad out of the box, but our management didn't have the balls to say NO. This is only one example. We take anything back, unfortunately.

Comment

Yeah, you know the store I speak of

I've been gyped by that autozone too, so they can kiss my ass.

Comment

I had to argue with autozone managers to get money for a starter back on my blazer. They just didnt understand that when you spin the starter drive over by hand its broke when their 5000 dollar machine said it checked out fine. BTW this starter started my truck once the one before it worked 3 times. Go advance. Nice wire btw
                            1989 Grand Marquis LS
                            flat black, 650 double pumper, random cam, hei, stealth intake, Police front springs, Wagon rear, Police rear bar, wagon front ,exploder wheels, 205/60-15 fronts 275/60-15 rears, 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" offroad x pipe, Eclipse front bucket seats, Custom floor shifter, 4.10 gears, aluminum driveshaft and daily driven. 16.77@83mph

Comment

Blue wires
                              Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                              Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X