No announcement yet.

I said F it and spent the $$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, it'll work on a bunch of vehicles....just one at a time though.
    Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

FYI... the only mark 7 ECM that is compatible wth a TwEECer is a D9S.

I had a TwEECer for a while, bought it used and could never get it to work correctly, I think the USB cable or adaptor to the ECM was faulty or had a loose connection. I re-sold it and got my money back.

The TwEECer R/T is a Tad better since it has different panel/gauge layout and you can datalog with it.
      2003 Town Car Signature - 3.27 RAR, Dual exhaust and J-mod - SOLD 9/2011
      89 Crown Victoria LX HPP -- SOLD 9/2010
      88 Grand Marquis LS - The Original -- Totaled 5/2006

I rebuild AOD/AODE/4R70W/4R75E transmissions....Check out my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/North...48414635312478

Comment

Yeah yeah... RT also 200 bucks more... could have waited a bit but I'm stupid like that.

I loaded a few tunes in. Only liked the stock 93 cobra tune.

Comment

btw.. if you dont know what a TwEECer is read here;

The TwEECer is an adapter which connects to the J3 service port of the 1984-2004 Ford EEC PCM, giving you the ability to modify parameters in the calibration data with parameters that match the modifications which you have made to your engine combo. So as you add performance to your car, you can easily match the EEC to your combo.

they even have their own message board to help with problems, look under the support tab and it give you the link.

I rebuild AOD/AODE/4R70W/4R75E transmissions....Check out my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/North...48414635312478

Comment

the only SD ECM's they support are the DA1 from an 87 Mustang and the D9S from the mark 7

Comment

Tweaker...Meth head....Clepto that does drugs. that is what he means I do believe. Oh I just went to the site and I would change the name of it if I were them...I would not like being called a tweaker thats for sure....I need to read more into something before I post dont I..lol
              Last edited by interceptor1985; 04-01-2007, 07:33 AM.
              YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

Well it's spelled differently. TwEECer... You know, Electronic Engine Control. It's a play on words...

Comment

Originally posted by capridrifter
                  Tweaker...Meth head....Clepto that does drugs. that is what he means I do believe. Oh I just went to the site and I would change the name of it if I were them...I would not like being called a tweaker thats for sure....I need to read more into something before I post dont I..lol
                  Heh. Not our fault some people want to do themselves in smoking household chemicals mixed with Sudafed. It's their fault I can no longer buy real Sudafed from the shelf like a normal human being anyway.
                  2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Well Sudafeds bad for ya anyway...it caused my uncle to have a stroke at 20
                    YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

Yikes....

Well, got a decent Mark8 MAF file. Dropped it in the 2 tunes that have been working well. Car idles much better now. Haven't taken it out though. Sure it's better.

Comment

Working...
                      X