No announcement yet.

Oh well I had to do it....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M112 will be next stage.... 351W, with EDIS, and the 112 peeking out of the hood. The m90 will give tons of torque and will be great for destroying tires.
    Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

mmmm...blower whine! Your squire will sound even nastier than it does already.

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
      My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

Should help, especially if you tow at all.
        '79 Continental Town Car
        '90 Crown Victoria LTD
        '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

woot, shipped today, due for delivery on the 10th. And shipped Fedex, so hopefully no issues.

Comment

oh no, that's going to make a few kids cry. i want one
            '88 Colony Park, white with wood grain contact paper, K code axle, hose pliers on heater hoses, factory duals, big plans in the future...

'83 Toyota 4x4, 31x10.50 15, could use a new carb, custom humidifying holes in the roof, mud based paint...

Comment

Originally posted by zwack88 View Post
              Sweet man! Cant wait to see this.
              ditto.

hope it goes well for ya mang!
              sigpic
              1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

you get it yet?

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
                My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

You know, I contacted the guy from the Mustang site, the one that built the custom M112 manifold adapter....and no reply....the M112 adapter has given me an idea or three for the T-bird...

Comment

Blown 5.0 Thunderturd, eh? That could be neat ...

Mike, any thoughts to try to weasel an intercooler into the works somehow?
                    2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Nope dont care about an IC too much extra plumbing and fabrication. I got it last tuesday and did some mock up yesterday.

Comment

Some pics of the mockup.

I've got most of the brackets thought out, I just need to go buy some steel and weld it all up. The actual connections to the intake and the TB o supercharger inlet piping will be quite a PITA with where I want to mount the blower. I might have to lose the EGR spacer completely and I have been toying with making my own TB/inlet assembly, like the BBK instacharger has.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Not bad. I see why you said the alternator has to move, so the blower can be driven off the same belt with the p/s pump.

What sort of boost/cfm levels are you anticipating?
                          2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

6 psi

Comment

Im interested to see how you will plumb this. I had the same supercharger on my 4.6L thunderbird. made a world of difference. i guess my wagon could use a little extra umph as well.

my cardomain page is http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2944469

Comment

Working...
                              X