No announcement yet.

Underdrive Pulleys Junkyard Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not too bad, I think that's half the price of the one some people have used (and I think it eliminates A/C as well?).
    2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Originally posted by gstak07 View Post
      I make the spacer and the longer bolts come with it for 70 shipped. Just remember some of you said it wasnt possible. Just get a bottom crank pulley from a fox body and Paypal me $70 and you have underdrive pulleys, but no a/c or smog.

We know it's possible. It's been done before.
      Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

BTW this isn't the place to sell services/parts.

And quite frankly, I don't like your ethics. Enjoy a week off!
        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
          Not too bad, I think that's half the price of the one some people have used (and I think it eliminates A/C as well?).
          Correction, I had momentarily been under the misapprehension that his price included the pulley as well. Seems pricey when one is still sourcing an aftermarket underdrive pulley separately.

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
            Correction, I had momentarily been under the misapprehension that his price included the pulley as well. Seems pricey when one is still sourcing an aftermarket underdrive pulley separately.
            Plus the legit underdrive pulley lets you keep your A/C (and smog pump if you needed it)
            2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
            2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
            2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
            1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

Actually the mustang crank pulley fits even easier...It's only off a very little bit-like say one washers' thickness....
              Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Well, to be fair, I do like the engine bay better with the A/C removed.

Summertime driving experience leaves a little to be desired, however.

Comment

Working...
                X