3 inch one: http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-D...dp/B004BHZR1A/

Grill badge: http://www.amazon.com/Metal-Transfor...dp/B00KLYQJJQ/

1 inch: http://www.amazon.com/Inch-Deceptico...dp/B005DH19H8/

Autobots:
    1 inch pair: http://www.amazon.com/Masonic-Exchan...dp/B005ALAMWU/

grill: http://www.amazon.com/Manso-Transfor...dp/B008HRZMXI/

3 inch: http://www.amazon.com/Autobot-Transf...dp/B002JH469I/

There are shit tons more out there too.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Cool stuff, thanks!
      The ones who accomplish true greatness, are the foolish who keep pressing onward.
      The ones who accomplish nothing, are the wise who know when to quit.

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
        I don't have any stickers on mine. Partly for that reason, but mostly because it makes me feel like a d-bag to brag about all the crap I've put on my still-slow car. The only brand names anywhere are the original maker's marks. I'm not into complete de-badging. The parts themselves have whatever markings they came with.
        This and what Donald said.
        1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
        1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Originally posted by knucklehead0202 View Post
          I like my car being low-profile... ...Anyone that's really taken a second look goes "damn, that car is pretty cool". Just needs to be lower, stop better, go faster, have a working heater, etc. That should only take me the next 5 years or so...
          Me too, there's just something awfully appealing about modesty. You can tell those people to to either pay for the parts or get their own car and mod it. It always rubs me the wrong way when strange people try to tell ME how MY car should be. LoL where's the incentive or payoff to building my car their way?

Comment

The incentive is in the form of "street cred"! LMAO! But whenever someone tries to give you unsolicited advice you can always ask them what I ask them - "how much of your money do you have in my vehicle?" You will inevitable get some version of "none" as an answer. At which case you politely let them know that in that case this is exactly how much their opinion is worth to you too. Tends to end up the discussion right then and there
            The ones who accomplish true greatness, are the foolish who keep pressing onward.

Comment

Exactly. Once I get my integra with a fart can i'll get a ton of stickers. Can't insult a car like that anymore than it's already doing itself.
              Just kidding though, I'd never drive something like that. Getting to where I don't like getting in and out of mustangs already.

Comment

Originally posted by His Royal Ghostliness View Post
                The incentive is in the form of "street cred"! LMAO! But whenever someone tries to give you unsolicited advice you can always ask them what I ask them - "how much of your money do you have in my vehicle?" You will inevitable get some version of "none" as an answer. At which case you politely let them know that in that case this is exactly how much their opinion is worth to you too. Tends to end up the discussion right then and there
                LoL, that's great. I might just have to keep that one handy in my snappy comeback folder. Typically I just smile and nod as it tends to get them on their way faster.

Comment

the only difference i've noticed is some dont have a metal plate covering the bottom of the pcv port. it helps cut down on oil getting sucked into the upper intake.
                  Give a man a fish and he will be fed for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will promptly forget that he once did not know, and proceed to call anyone who asks, a n00b and flame them on the boards for being stupid.

Comment

The bigger plate is the revision for oil control. Oddly, the original lower intakes had the big plate, some of the Explorer ones had a small one and they were prone to chugging oil as a result.
                    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

You sure someone didn't remove that on purpose? Never seen one without the baffle.

Comment

Heck even my shitty chinaman edelbrock knockoff has a good baffle on it.

Comment

yeah there was a period where Ford thought they could save a penny per intake by using a smaller baffle plate. There ended up being a TSB for it I believe and a revised baffle plate kit to fix the problem.
                          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Maybe that's the problem with our TC's. I've never had the lower off though.

Comment

I went through the "I need stickers on every square inch of the car" phase. glad I grew out of it..my Ranger only has 4 stickers, which are two 'Ontario Ranger Club' stickers, a CSCS sticker and a Ford sticker.

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 2wd - Magnaflow Axleback exhaust, K&N 63 Series CAI, DiabloSport 87 Octane tune, LEDs, 3000K LED projector fogs, 5000K Mini H1 projectors - Daily
                              1967 Ford Galaxie 500 Sedan "C-Code" - 289 2bbl/Cruise-O-Matic - Money pit/project

Comment

^^^Looks like your townie is short a tailpipe buddy. What gives?

Comment

Working...
                                X