Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only reason why i m looking at 14s i can get cragar ss cheap on ebay
    sigpic
    1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

Comment

Judging from your posts, you want your wagon to be fast. Nothing wrong with that at all. Performance isn't just straight line acceleration though. Handling and braking are equally important. At some point, that speed has to be controlled and you can't do that with a 4200lb car, lots of sidewall flex, and stock brakes. Also there are no 14" performance tires that won't look retarded sitting under a box.
      Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

No problems with my 225/70/14s at all. Haters.
        '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
        '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Big wheels look stupid.

1991 Crown Victoria LTD, Puff the Magik Dragon

Comment

I got mine for 50 bucks from a capri buddy but they need to be powdercoated and I have no idea where to go to get that done?!? AAARRG lol at least there the right wheels this time lol and not mazda lol
            YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

Originally posted by BoxMan
              No problems with my 225/70/14s at all. Haters.
              You never intended for that wagon to be an all-powerful car either.
              Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

i ll probly ride on my 15s for a while till i get enough money for sme nice wheels and ur right that I want it to be suped up and i m going to get brakes and suspension done soon too just need money figured i get a plan and work threw everything slowly
                sigpic
                1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

Comment

If you want cheap wheels that you can stick performance rubber on, get some 16" steels from a police car. Not real fancy, but probably about as cheap of a wheel as you're gonna find in 16" with the correct spacing and whatnot.
                  86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                  5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                  I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

My wagon hauls ass, why didnt I intend to make it fast? Im gonna put a 351 in it some day...
                    '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Working...
                    X