No announcement yet.

Dog Dish Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine lasted about four years, but by then they were scary bald. I guess maybe they did okay by some standards, but a person can always hope, right?
    2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Originally posted by boXman
      If you want '90-'97 style dishes you NEED wheels off a '90-'97! Beware, they are bigger diameter than the old ones. 10 somethin inches vs 11 somethin.
      Thanks for teh tip boXman. Glad I didn't order a set of them to stick on the Merc wheels with the smaller center.

I ran the BFG's on the Ranger for about 10K miles and they are about half dead. I think the Ranger eats tires, although the Firestone Firehawk SS20's on there now have lasted about 25K and are looking like they'll go another 10,000.

If I find some 16 inchers with good tires, I'll consider them. Whales are starting to populate junkyards around me now (considering they are almost 10 years old, they should be).

Even without Photoshop, I think I'll take a picture of my wagon dead on from the side and mock up some shots of it with different wheels. That shouldn't be outside of my software cabilities with a little work .
      1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
      1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
      Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
      Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggie
        Even without Photoshop, I think I'll take a picture of my wagon dead on from the side and mock up some shots of it with different wheels. That shouldn't be outside of my software cabilities with a little work .
        That's a good idea - I should do that too. Have you looked into installing Gimp for Windows?
        2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Working...
        X