X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will this work

for my cars exhuast
    sigpic
    1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

Maybe.... What's the application? I doubt it'd fit well though.
    Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

he says he had it on a manual but i saw one that was for a manual and it didnt look like that, its for the two door with shorty headers i bought off ebay and hoping everything will go in smoothly anyone suggest a good one to get with 2 high flow cats for under 200 or around there, if anyone can find me one that would be helpful
      sigpic
      1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

Comment

I got a off road h-pipe for 110 and 2 $50 cats....

Comment

Do you need cats for inspection or something? If not, just forget em, they just cost money and quiet the exhaust.
          88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
          Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

NJ needs cats.

If its for a manual trans, quite possibly not gonna fit.
            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

where did you get your cats i m looking for 2 hi flows for 50 or just a h pipe or x pipe with them on
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrltd View Post
                I got a off road h-pipe for 110 and 2 $50 cats....
                You got cats, and your car sounds that good?!?
                1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

I'd try making a custom X-pipe, or else make bloody sure that Mustang one is for an automatic application '86-'93. Dig the funky X chamber; is it a Magnaflow?

mrltd, where'd you get yours? My Pacesetter was the cheapest Mustang X I could find at $150.
                  2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT View Post
                    You got cats, and your car sounds that good?!?
                    You should hear it in person. Cats do not make things sound bad, just quieter. High flow cats barely even do that.
                    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

In the more recent vids, the cats blew out. So, it doesn't have em now. I gotta get them replaced.

1987CP, I had bought a summit O/R H pipe and catco hiflo cats IIRC. I put it on and took it to Mieneke, the guy didn't like the fit, so he cut everything up and put the X and the cats in there. Result was a great fit and nice looking exhaust. Cost he same either way for him to do the install.

Comment

Originally posted by mrltd View Post
                        1987CP, I had bought a summit O/R H pipe and catco hiflo cats IIRC. I put it on and took it to Mieneke, the guy didn't like the fit, so he cut everything up and put the X and the cats in there. Result was a great fit and nice looking exhaust. Cost he same either way for him to do the install.
                        I did not know that. I also wouldn't have thought of cutting up the Summit piece ... though I guess, why not? Got any pics of the exhaust?
                        2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Working...
                        X