Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swapping outs spacers constantly-Harmful to my car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swapping outs spacers constantly-Harmful to my car?

Winter is on its way and I am changing my wheels soon. I want to put my original turbines back on (currently have bullitts with 1.5inch spacers) and my dad was like "why, its not good for the car changing it all the time" So is there any truth to this?
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

they can eventually wear out the tapered seat.... but one or twice a year isn't quite "constant"
    Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
      Winter is on its way and I am changing my wheels soon. I want to put my original turbines back on (currently have bullitts with 1.5inch spacers) and my dad was like "why, its not good for the car changing it all the time" So is there any truth to this?
      Tell your dad to shut his mouth unless he's ready to prove these wild allegations.

Comment

Thanks...I will most likely be changing them this weekend.

My dad is not familiar with about anything regarding the things I do to my car. He still finds it hard to believe that my CVPI air intake box and tube just bolted right onto my car. lol
        ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

why you changing so soon? I dont until november....

Comment

Because i am getting bored with the current wheels. I have three sets of wheels and tires..I can afford to have a little fun with what i have. Change it up a bit.
            ~David~

Comment

Working...
            X