Wat to do about no Tag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wat to do about no Tag?

So i went to find out all the codes i needed to figure everything out about my car...but the the tag has been previously removed from painting or whatever. so wat not? can it be tracked by the VIN? or find a Build Sheet?
    1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Sedan
    *A Family Affair*
    sigpic

Most of the stuff you can look at and figure out. The axle code, which I assume you are asking about since you posted here can be found on the door sticker and the tag on the rear diff.
    Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

yeah, the door sticker is gone. and i haven't been able to crawl under mine to find the tag yet...thanx, sorry to get a thread goin for such a simple thing
      1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Sedan
      *A Family Affair*
      sigpic

Comment

run your VIN through

it'll bring up a page with all of your cars data on it. engine, trim level, axle/paint code, etc
        sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

heres mine as an example

sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Working...
          X