Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brembo brakes

Dear Panthers,
    Scott will be modding the Boulevard Cruiser's brakes this winter. The '89 CP already has big disc brakes on 16 inch wheels. I'm wondering if Brembo brakes would fit 16 or 17 in wheels?

Donald McCaig

That would depend on which brakes you purchase. What front spidles do you have. The kits I found for the 01ish spindles were like 4000.00 for just the front. I did some work on desigining radial mount 6 piston calipers from Wilwood. 14 inch discs i think were 18" wheeles
    Scars are tatoos of the fearless

Comment

Spindles on that car are of the 98-02 variety. DOn't believe there was any change in that year range.
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Brembo makes rotors for them either sloted, drilled or both. Recomend only sloted no drilled. They are around 275 each if thats your goal might concider power slot rotors think there cyro treated are around 150 each. AP makes a complete kit with 6 piston calipers 13.5 rotors aluminum hats etc. Thats the kit for about 4000.00 or less depending on were you purchase them. Gerling might have a kit too not shure perty shure they do have a kit for the aluminum cradle panthers 03+.

Anyone that wants to try Raybestos "police friction" stuff I have a connection that will get you fleet pricing. It s good for any Raybestos stuff as well as McKay Noris suspension stuff as well as cheepy brands.
        Scars are tatoos of the fearless

Comment

Working...
        X