No announcement yet.

box rear end options to take 1000hp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it was strange I TAlked to wouldnt make axles for a panther. Just had popular ones like for Mustangs. Moser would though.
    Scars are tatoos of the fearless

Comment

Right on zoomie, thanks. I cant get out workin this month but the weekend im home with noooo damn iv in my arm so il maker out and get some pics of how shes going. Ive got a pair of mt et streets that are 13.5x30 lol and squeeze in the trimmed wheelwells haha. At 450hp on nitrous and over 500ftlbs at launch my stock stiffer suspension and the pressured up air bag in the passenger spring hooked up every time barrely with just the 30x12 mt sportsman sr. So hopfully with the new motor, this suspension work and adjustable instant center with them slicks will hold on. Im pumped, never felt real power in a car haha
      Finally have an on the books porting/custom fab business!
      HO bottom end,GT40Ps,cut/welded/ported upper+lower GT40 intakes,Comp XE258 cam,MS3X megasquirt computer,8 LS2 coils,2 dry systems + a 3rd wet,3 core rad w fans..1100hp Lentech WR AOD,custom 4" aluminum/moly Dshaft,custom rear/back half chassis adjustable 4link,wilwood 4 piston,moser 9" axles,locker, M/T 30x12's,4 staged fuel pumps,100lbs sound insulation,power/remote everything,2000W sound.4480lbs. 4.5s 0-60,12.8 1/4

Comment

Originally posted by merc91 View Post
        Right on zoomie, thanks. I cant get out workin this month but the weekend im home with noooo damn iv in my arm so il maker out and get some pics of how shes going. Ive got a pair of mt et streets that are 13.5x30 lol and squeeze in the trimmed wheelwells haha. At 450hp on nitrous and over 500ftlbs at launch my stock stiffer suspension and the pressured up air bag in the passenger spring hooked up every time barrely with just the 30x12 mt sportsman sr. So hopfully with the new motor, this suspension work and adjustable instant center with them slicks will hold on. Im pumped, never felt real power in a car haha
        what will be interesting will to see how our cars will do against each other once my build is complete lol, same cam heads, almost same configuration, except some differences... lols
        89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

only 1 way to find out lol. with the way things are and the winters work this year with the rear, I think the 302 is going to live another year in there. Id freekin love to make it to a big merc meet in the next few years.
          HO bottom end,GT40Ps,cut/welded/ported upper+lower GT40 intakes,Comp XE258 cam,MS3X megasquirt computer,8 LS2 coils,2 dry systems + a 3rd wet,3 core rad w fans..1100hp Lentech WR AOD,custom 4" aluminum/moly Dshaft,custom rear/back half chassis adjustable 4link,wilwood 4 piston,moser 9" axles,locker, M/T 30x12's,4 staged fuel pumps,100lbs sound insulation,power/remote everything,2000W sound.4480lbs. 4.5s 0-60,12.8 1/4

Comment

only 1 way to find out lol. with the way things are and the winters work this year with the rear, I think the 302 is going to live another year in there. Id freekin love to make it to a big merc meet in the next few years.
            there is a big all ford raceday in canada we could go too. im already planning

Comment

ohyeh where abouts?

Comment

ohyeh where abouts?
                canadian ford challenge in ontario st thomas raceway i belive and is put on by joe dasilva

Last edited by zoomie; 01-26-2013, 10:05 PM.

Comment

sweet deal, count me in. I missed out on the last 2/3 of last years drag season when I got sick and 9 months later im on my second round of treatment finnally and im really hoping I can get outa bed and into the garage since my mercs suspension/rear is all chopped up all over the garage lol. Dad sure likes that ha. not. Im really hoping on gettina handle on it and getting the car done and drivin mid spring and if im better, race in the grandbend points season again and im definetly game for that st thomas ford deal. If I can get though this current predicament, I'm going to be having a fun year like a 21yr old with a merc should haha. Lookin forward to it

Comment

sweet deal, count me in. I missed out on the last 2/3 of last years drag season when I got sick and 9 months later im on my second round of treatment finnally and im really hoping I can get outa bed and into the garage since my mercs suspension/rear is all chopped up all over the garage lol. Dad sure likes that ha. not. Im really hoping on gettina handle on it and getting the car done and drivin mid spring and if im better, race in the grandbend points season again and im definetly game for that st thomas ford deal. If I can get though this current predicament, I'm going to be having a fun year like a 21yr old with a merc should haha. Lookin forward to it
                    well if i can get my passport or upgraded license id be game to come up and help ya put that badboy back together

Comment

Working...
                    X