Body mount under battery tray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Body mount under battery tray

I was under the '90 the other day putting a new end on the ground cable. When I was done I did my usual visual inspection before I got out from under it.
    I noticed the body mount by the battery tray is hard, and has a chunk missing. My '92 has the same problem, but meh with that one.

My question (and please forgive if it's been posted before) how do I replace just that one? Who makes a suitable replacement? (Does anyone even make one?)
    Is a good idea to replace just one? Or is it time to do all of them?

The rest of them look pretty good.
    1990 MGM: $50 E7 heads, HO cam, Holley SysteMAX lower intake, HO upper intake with an Explorer TB. LSC ECM. Lincoln logs into stock dual exhaust. K&N drop in air filter. Wide ratio AOD, 2400 converter with a 3.08 one tire fire out back. Car is less slow now. Then there's the '92 Beater. Dual 2.25" exhaust with shiny tips. Rumbles nice. Super slow. Burns oil too.

doing all of them is usually advised. If one is shot, the rest aren't ideal. The known replacement so far is an Energy Suspension generic bushing with a spacer adapter made up to allow it to fit right. There are threads on here about it.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Ok. thanks a lot. I'll have to do some research.
      1990 MGM: $50 E7 heads, HO cam, Holley SysteMAX lower intake, HO upper intake with an Explorer TB. LSC ECM. Lincoln logs into stock dual exhaust. K&N drop in air filter. Wide ratio AOD, 2400 converter with a 3.08 one tire fire out back. Car is less slow now. Then there's the '92 Beater. Dual 2.25" exhaust with shiny tips. Rumbles nice. Super slow. Burns oil too.

Comment

Working...
      X