• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics!
    '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Ok...84 fleetwood 4.1 front springs....59.00 plus tax....and I think they are alittle big for carrier pigion.....oh...would come direct from monro to me...not in stock in any of our 625 locations....
      President He Man Woman Haters Club

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty & well preserved body,But rather skid in broadside,Thourghly used up totaly worn out & loudly proclaiming...WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

http://www.myspace.com/dabearsplace

Comment

Datdamabear, thanks for looking this up for me.

I will try installing the lift kit this week and see how that goes.
        If I can't get the height I am looking for, I will take you up on your caddy springs.

Thanks Mang!
        Bryan
        Owner of the only known 5 speed box wagon with a lift kit.
        AKA, Herkimer the Hillbilly SUV.

Axle codes
        Open/Lock/Ratio #
        -----------------------
        G / H / 2.26
        B / C / 2.47
        8 / M / 2.73
        7 / - / 3.07
        Y / Z / 3.08
        4 / D / 3.42
        F / R / 3.45
        5 / E / 3.27
        6 / W / 3.73
        2 / K / 3.55
        A / - / 3.63
        J / - / 3.85

Comment

Hey..what ever I can do....I can get stuff and give it to you 10% over my cost+ shipping.... We carry or can get...Walker...Dynomax...Wagner...Morse (Calipers)...Akebono (ceramic brake pads)....Monro (shocks stuts)....Bosal....Fed-Mogal....Felpro..Moog...Goerlich..Goodyear belts (belts and tensioners)...The automotive edge (manifolds) Timkin (hub bearings) Mevo Tech ( CV shafts) I also have other stuff..engines and and such...Just drop me a line....
          President He Man Woman Haters Club

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty & well preserved body,But rather skid in broadside,Thourghly used up totaly worn out & loudly proclaiming...WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

http://www.myspace.com/dabearsplace

Comment

Working...
          X