Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frankenstein T-5 Waggin' Chronicle (vast doesnt do it)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grandpaslincoln
    Gonna paint the block?
    Yes... and the heads. Black. Still haven't torn it down, though.
    2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
    1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
    1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

cool!........now u need lots of elbow grease lol

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
      2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
      1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
      1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
      2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

nice!

Gotta love the mexican chrome paint on the trans lol
        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT
          nice!

Gotta love the mexican chrome paint on the trans lol
          Actually, it's "aluminum" paint that turned out too shiny. A-hole.

Looks a LOT better than it did naturally- the metal was stained and not even pressure washing it would get it clean.

I'm getting more and more excited...
          :banana: :banana: :banana:
          2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.

Comment

It's a factory cam dude...........just leave it straight up and pick something else to spend your free time worrying about........

Comment

Get that upper intake off and let's see some pics of your lower and the top of your injectors to see the connection style.......

Don't forget to check your piston return springs when you do your girdle..

Comment

:stupid:
                Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Oh come on, I cant give you shyt?

Comment

Originally posted by Mercracer
                    Don't forget to check your piston return springs when you do your girdle..
                    Gonna have to leave those as they are, either way. I spent too much money on my hydraulic bumper bolts to front for the piston return springs.

Dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT
                      Oh come on, I cant give you shyt?
                      Give all you want, as long as you can take an oh-so-offensive rebuttal in one form or another of the following terms: Dick. Bastard. Asshole.

:rock:

Comment

Slapdick.

Comment

Originally posted by Mercracer
                          It's a factory cam dude...........just leave it straight up and pick something else to spend your free time worrying about........
                          That's kinda what I was thinking. I've got too many things to worry about other than the cam degree.

Comment

Can I use 1998-2002 steering boxes, Scott? I want to say that's what you said...

because the local yards want $156 for 1998 boxes while they only want $45-75 for the 1999-2002. I doubt they would know of any differences.

Comment

Frankenstein T-5 Waggin' Chronicle (vast doesnt do it)

Any questions?

:rock: :rock:

Now, it's time for a few

Comment

Looking good.

Why the yellow oil pan?

Comment

Working...
                                X