Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frankenstein T-5 Waggin' Chronicle (vast doesnt do it)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was on my way out the door when my dad finished cooking the spaghetti. I'll go outside when I'm done eating, if I can still move.
    2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
    1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
    1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

hahha....I was right...
      Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

I hate you.
        2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.

Comment

I'm not working. All the low-sleep nights this week took their toll as soon as I put my plate in the sink. I've been so fucking lazy the past few days it's ridiculous. I have my son tomorrow, so most likely won't get much done. Still shooting for Sunday as crank day, though. I'll need to fix the kinked fuel hose, so I won't get to drive it much, but I can at least get it started and running.

Wait... I think that was the return hose that was kinked. It's the one on the passenger side that drops from the fuel rail to the frame rail. Is that a return hose? I don't think that'd be such a huge deal...

Comment

I'm about to have chicken strips. Then, tomorrow I'm gonna teach my transmission a lesson on........shifting. I don't know. lol
            Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
            Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by grandpaslincoln
              I'm about to have chicken strips.
              Chili-lime chicken strips?
              1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
              Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Nope, just regular strips you get at safeway. I ate too many too, now I feel sick
                Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

The passenger side line was/is my supply line, return was on the other side

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
                  '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
                  '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

Damn. I was thinking maybe it was the other way around, since the FPR is on the driver side.

Comment

Mine was a CFI car, so it may be different. I cant say for sure

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
                      '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
                      '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

Run vacuum lines
                        Install upper intake
                        Hook up wires

Getting a couple of things welded tomorrow to finish all the EGR drama. Picking up a Mustang throttle cable and bracket Sunday, since I don't think Mine's gonna do the trick. We'll see how it goes.

Goal is to crank it Sunday. It goes into the exhaust shop Monday for the flanges.
                        :banana:

Comment

EGR, throttle body, and modified cable bracket are installed. The list is getting smaller and smaller.

The master cylinder I got at the junkyard isn't the right one. I'm gonna see about swapping it tomorrow, but I'm 95% positive they're closed, which pisses me off. I won't be able to drive this until I get that MC.

Comment

I got lucky- called a buddy who works at the local parts store and he scored me a remanufactured MC unit for $40. It'll be there first thing in the morning. I might get to drive it tomorrow, after all.

Comment

Frankenstein T-5 Waggin' Chronicle (vast doesnt do it)

I BARELY beat the five month marker. Tuesday would have been it. It idles fine, but it's spitting exhaust because the flanges aren't mating to the headers right. I'm gonna tow it to the exhaust shop tomorrow and have him take care of things, then tow it back to the house so I can make sure everything is adjusted properly. I'd rather do that in my driveway than in a parking lot in the middle of town.

I'm so fucking excited right now. It's SO close to ready...

Guess who's not sleeping tonight!!

Comment

Hell yea!!:cheers:

Comment

Working...
                                X