Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frankenstein T-5 Waggin' Chronicle (vast doesnt do it)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wahooo!!! Nice work mang!!!!!

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
    My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

Fuckin-A!!! That's awesome! :3gears: :3gears:
      Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Mmm... I'm so fucking excited about this...
        2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
        1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
        1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

So how long before you'll be slamming gears in it??????

Comment

I'm so desperate I'm considering going out there and seeing if I can torque the fuck out of the flanges to get them to halfway seal so I can take it up the road real quick.
            2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.

Comment

Congrats!! I am so proud of you .

Comment

WOOT!
                GMNRadio DJ, Podcast Co-Host
                1984 Ford LTD Crown Victoria - Drag Car.
                99 Ranger 2.5 - Parts hauler and Pit truck.
                03 Mustang 3.8 Convertable - Head Gaskets fukered up
                95 S10 93 Accord

Comment

awww shit!!!!
                  jay--1983 towncar, 302v8 cfi, dual straight pipes w/resonators ,edelbrock motor goodies, custom interior, full custom stereo system, full rebuilt trunk audio setup, custom paint...more to come......

Comment

:headbang3:
                    '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Awesome! :headbang:
                      Current rides - 1991 Ford Thunderbird 3.8 v6 (gas saver/DD) - New Heads/Headgaskets with ARP studs, Air Silencer Delete, 70mm MAF, Plasti-dipped Matte Black with a Silver Metalflake Overlay, Muffler Delete, some LED's, 30.233 MPG for high MPG average!
                      2006 Jeep Wrangler 4WD (fun vehicle/backup DD) - 4.0/6spd - too many mods to list.

Associated Panthers:
                      Father's 1994 Ford Crown Victoria - Stock, 45,000 miles.
                      Sold in 2007 - 1987 Mercury Grand Marquis LS "Grandpa Special" 2 door.
                      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2128327

Comment

THATS AWESOME!!!! :headbang3: :headbang3: :headbang3: :headbang3: :headbang3: I almost missed the 5 month mark myself :lol: :lol:
                        1989 Lincoln Town Car - "Anabelle" - Original block, .030 over with SpeedPro pistons, rods fitted with ARP hardware, FRPP +volume oil pump, GT-40 3bar heads, Crane 1.72 rockers, 89' Fox cam, 93' Cobra lower intake, Explorer upper and 65mm TB, 93' Lightning EGR spacer, K&N intake kit from a 4.0L Ranger, 19lb/hr injectors w/ 87 Mark VII ECM, cat/smog deletes, Big Brake conversion, 3.55 K-Code Trac-Lok/Disc brake rear axle, CVPI LCA's w/1" sway bar in rear, wagon front sway bar, BBK 2.5" off-road H-Pipe, Flowmaster super 40s, HPP wheels, 3G alternator w/LMR.com wiring kit, gear reduction starter conversion, Best 1/4 time: 16.0 @ 85mph.

Comment

Congrats!

Now get the damn thing driving!
                          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

I went back out and cranked it (with a second set of ears available). It's definitely making valve-to-cover contact on the passenger side toward the rear. That's where the oil baffle is for the originally-PCV valve opening. I think the baffle sits too low inside the cover. I'm gonna just go back to the black valve covers, I guess.

Other than that, everything looks good. The check engine light was on, but I think that's because I ran it without the plug thing in the distributor in order to adjust the timing (it's at ~10* right now).

I'm towing it to the exhaust shop tomorrow and hopefully will get it back Tuesday afternoon. I'm SO ready to have this finalized!!

Comment

Sweet!!!!! :headbang: :headbang:
                              Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                              Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

The engine light only comes on on these cars for low oil pressure (below 7 psi) or for high temperature.

2007 F-150 Supercab XLT 4x4
                                1997 Jeep Cherokee

Comment

Working...
                                X