Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frankenstein T-5 Waggin' Chronicle (vast doesnt do it)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it looks sinister as hell :evil:
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT
      I think it looks sinister as hell :evil:
      I agree- it definitely took a sharp turn in appearance with that slight change.
      2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
      1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
      1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

Now you definately gotta do the window chrome. I like how it matches the steelies.
        Nick
        88 Colony Park LS
        G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
        Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

Looks great dude... can't wait to see it in person!

Comment

JumboFriendly, not a fan of light blue cars, but your car looks awesome...LOVE IT!!
            2000 Grand Marquis LS
            2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
            1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
            1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
            Mercury Owners Group member
            Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

Looks good man!
              '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
              '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Needs a pushbar! Looks great though!
                Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

I finally broke down and bought a fuel pressure gauge. It's supposed to be at 38psi, but I was running 50psi. It already felt better, but I'm pretty sure the computer will need to make adjustments to the new settings.
                  If it makes the difference I think it'll make, I'll have saved that $40 (for the gauge) in gas mileage by the end of the month.
                  2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.

Comment

I've seen a 10 second LTD that was running a modified eaton off a SC on a 302....far from stock though. It'd prolly work on a stock motor and with a stock blower...6 psi should be fine with decent tuning.

Comment

What kind of tuning? Chip and upgraded fuel system? I'm seriously looking into this, and I'm gunna hit some junkyards sometime soon, now that the weather is warming up.
                      Nick
                      88 Colony Park LS
                      G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
                      Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

chip......Not really. Maybe a custom one dyno tuned to your setup. upgraded fuel system is a must. Bigger fuel pump, injectors, adjustable FPR, maybe a rising rate fuel management unit. Go look around turbomustangs.com and the forced induction section of corral.net.

here's the LTD, scroll down to 3rd place. http://www.musclemustangfastfords.co...s/0410mm_luxo/

That LTD is insane. I talked to him one of the fri nights at the local dragstrip.

Comment

Fuck me...

I'd been paying insurance on the wagon, even though I wasn't driving it, because I kept thinking it would almost be done. My insurance went out last month because I went drastically broke and now I have the DoT on my ass saying that if I don't get insurance and pay up fines of $50-225, they're going to revoke the wagon. I seriously don't know how I'm going to pay this shit. I MIGHT can sneak most of insurance catch-up on my next paycheck, but there's not a chance I can pay those fines.

I really don't know what to do at this point. My brother hasn't paid me for the Nissan in a few months, but I know he doesn't have the money and I told him it'd be okay. I just don't know what to do right now.

Comment

prove to them that the vehichle was not driven while there was a lapse of insurance.......get a notarized statement.........they do the same shit here in pa

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

I can't show my face in a legal institution right now due to other situations, so I am best off to just pay up and be done with it.

I'm looking at roughly $160-170/month for liability. I better be able to cover that with Friday's check. I still don't know what I'll do about the $125 fine, though. I'm trying to figure out something.

The new job stuff is looking like it's delayed for a long time, so I won't be able to come up with good money for a while. Shit just keeps piling up.

Comment

That sucks. Stick it to the man, and fuck 'em in the ass with a big rubber dick. Break it off and beat them with the rest of it.
                                Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Working...
                                X