No announcement yet.

Plastic light housing needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That one too. But the part Wagonman has is the one I was referring to.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

When my '86 Tudor goes to heaven, I will miss this board

Comment

You're still welcome even if you don't have a panther platform car. That's what The Dark Side subforum is for.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
        Originally posted by gadget73
        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
        Originally posted by dmccaig
        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by WagonMan View Post
          Ever think of asking your parts guy??? WagonMan
          Just for the record, that looks almost exactly like the license plate light housing for my Zephyr. It was very difficult to find an OEM one, finally found one on ebay but it took a while.

Comment

Originally posted by sly View Post
            You're still welcome even if you don't have a panther platform car. That's what The Dark Side subforum is for.
            LOL..............I tell my Studebaker buds that when I die, I want to get laid out in the back seat of my Avanti!!!!........Christ, I am 75 and have had her since I was just shy of 17!!!!!!.....hows that for longevity???..........ahh, the stories she can tell :-=)

Comment

Working...
            X