Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plug In Holley EFI Adaptor

https://www.mfkustoms.com/efi-adapters?product_id=54

Ran across these. Not sure now they'd work with our cars, but I figure since we can use Mustang ECM's, it shouldn't be too much of a stretch. I'm assuming you'd have to make the wiring changes to add the traditional MAF.
    1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
    1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
    Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
    Box Panther Production Numbers

Yeah... only use that if you don't wanna deal with wiring into the original harness or creating a new one if switching to a Holly Dominator ECM. Otherwise, it's useless for stock type stuff. I think Holly also sells adapters of their own that are much less expensive, but not as compact since they are wire style adapters.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

If I had the coin and needed an aftermarket ecu I’d go with the mega squirt pnp. It’s plug and play and has a lot of additional add ons.

Comment

I run a Holley Term X Max, i was happy to get rid of all of that 30+ year old wiring and replace it with new wiring. But i also had the car all apart, making it easier to wire up. Might be better for someone who wants to keep their rare, valuable car 100% stock as it would be easier to swap back to stock ecu.

Comment

Heck, I'm happy with the smooth quiet lopo at this point in my life. The 90 still has single exhaust.
          1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
          1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
          Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
          Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Working...
          X