No announcement yet.

Wireing up H4's correctly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate those lights and cars that have them. I can never see where the hell I'm going whenever I have to drive something with those stupid lamps, and they always blind me when they're in other vehicles. I'll take my quad sealed beams any day. I can actually see with them, especially now with the headlight relays I installed.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
      I hate those lights and cars that have them. I can never see where the hell I'm going whenever I have to drive something with those stupid lamps, and they always blind me when they're in other vehicles. I'll take my quad sealed beams any day. I can actually see with them, especially now with the headlight relays I installed.
      I like the H4's that I installed. There was a slight condesation problem (I'm currently rectifying that). I do agree that with the low beams it is slightly difficult to see well. However, after I repointed the lights it was great. I think I personally would go H4 over sealed beams.
      **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
      **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
      **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
      **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Working...
      X