Neat Headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neat Headlights

I was driving home today in the dark, and my headlights became covered in road dirt/mud and utterly useless.

I want to upgrade them to something like blue halogens.

Anyone have any recommendations?

better headlights won't help you if they are covered in mud.

Headlight relay harness. It'll give you a nice increase in light output using stock headlights. replace your lights with new ones if they are old. They do get dimmer over time, but low voltage is the biggest killjoy for light output.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Yea voltage makes a big difference when i put in a high amp alternator and the big three it started keeping voltage very stable and every light in my car got bright! it used to be yellowish looking but now it looks pure white i'll get some pics tonight

Comment

Sounds very cool.

Comment

I need to put in a fatter body ground on mine. one day.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
          Originally posted by gadget73
          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
          Originally posted by dmccaig
          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

never had a problem with the brightness of the factory lights. i prefer natural light tones.
            Give a man a fish and he will be fed for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will promptly forget that he once did not know, and proceed to call anyone who asks, a n00b and flame them on the boards for being stupid.

Comment

Working...
            X