• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nathan in MN View Post
    Oh, you Nate, not me Nate. lol
    Sorry for the confusion
    **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
    **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
    **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
    **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Hey, always interesting to learn folks' names. I guess we could call you Nate Jr. or Nato II? Or how about N2? :p
      2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
        Sorry for the confusion
        Nah. Don't sweat it.

Originally posted by 1987cp
        Hey, always interesting to learn folks' names. I guess we could call you Nate Jr. or Nato II? Or how about N2?

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
        1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
        But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

ok....pics aint the greatest. but you can see how i used 2 of the mounting brackets. i used one as a spacer to push ht radio out then used the bracket that bolts it in. had to do a couple small mods to one bracket that has the circle things around edge of hole for stereo on bracket.
          Last edited by 87_crown_vic; 01-30-2008, 10:16 AM.
          Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

I just mounted the head unit's sleeve right into the dash. It holds my dash trim piece (broken tabs) to the plastic DIN adapter behind the dash. There is a little metal visible at certain angles that I'll hit with some black paint the next time the head unit is out.

Comment

in the windshield/speaker problem, get the 1 way/4 way driver you need, find a vise somewhere thats bolted down, screw the ebd, bout 1/2" from the tip and make a 90+degree bend, will work then..
              sigpic1991 Crown Vic 351w 5.8L

Comment

Working...
              X