• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bowman85merc View Post
    the tweeters cant lol
    Tweeters aren't meant to handle bass.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowman85merc View Post
      could u please lol... i was wanting to buy this 120210238013 u have to go to ebay and put that in the search...but it is 100 square foot of fatmat, a kinda of dynomat rip off but its more for way less and i was thinkin of putting like about 2 layers in the trunk...and yea it flex's and rattles like crazy when u turn it up lol...but i moved the trunk latch down more so itd close tighter but it helped a lil but not much
      Look at Second Skin Audio for sound deadening, a bit pricey compared to FatMat, but you can get away with doing just one layer. I haven't been able to take the tail light assembly off the LTD with it being super cold out.

Maybe checkout Second Skin Forums and ask some questions about their products.

Comment

lol i know its friggin freezing out side, im glad my dads work has a overhead door so i can work on cars in a big ass warehouse lol, but i might ask about there products, and man they are a bit pricey
        ---1990 Lincon LSC., 5.0 H.O., 55,000 ORIG. miles, 3:73 Posi, Bullit rims, 3G alt., 2.5" full-back exhaust, Mark 8 elec. fan, Flowmaster mufflers. My DD
        ---1985 Grand Marquis 2-door., Fresh 5.0, slick-top, GT40P's, 1.7 RR's, FRPP headers, 3G alt., Weiand Stealth intake, 650 cfm holley, 2.5" side-exit exhaust, Mark 8 elec. fan, 3:55 Posi, Bucket seats, custom center console. My Toy

Comment

i used the expando foam in the ribs of the trunklid. it made the rattle almost disappear. biggest buzz i had was something in my gas tank vibrating and my gas filler door ended falling off the hinge from as bad as it was banging itself to death.
          Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

If you go foam, get the closed cell foam as it will not absorb water.

Comment

Working...
            X