No announcement yet.

Playing MP3 Player Through Reciever -Blaze86Vic-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for that to adaptor to work your stereo needs to have multi disc cd changer controls
    Thats what I said, and thats why I want a pic of the back. If he doesn't then there aint much hope for a clean signal, unless he gets something that inturrupts the FM signal entirly at the FM connetor.

Comment

I know what you're talking about, I don't have that. I bought this and wired it up took just a few minutes. Good thing too. This guy didn't solder his wires and used very little electrical tape. I use duct tape; holds better & longer.

It's all ran behind the glove box and everything sits in there. It's not bad at all, but I know it's not the best. It'll get me buy. No distortion, you can just tell it's stereo, which that's all it would ever be any way.

Thanks guys.

Comment

What did you get? Do you have a model number or pic. When you said FM module I was thinking of the ones that send signal on an FM wave. No installing or anything.

Comment

You must of missed the two previos posts. I bought a FM modulator. :yuck:

Comment

I didn't know there was a differenc, but now that I know what you got. Does it sound as good as a CD does? I know you said it sounds like radio, but is that radio FM or radio your reciever?

Comment

Working...
            X