Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice

Originally posted by ÆJackacks View Post
    Yea using that knob is an ART of turning up the volume, i hate it when other people screw it up and end up fucking up all the sound settings LOL, i think that's the main reason why i started to use the remote haha

thank's 87gtVIC i built that when i had a busted knee and was off from building houses olol
    at least u made yourself usefull.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Remind me why you let someone you pretend to care about ride in the middle of the front seat where there's no shoulder belt .... ???
      2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Shop Lowest Price on: Kenwood KDC-138 Car CD Players. CD player with Front AUX Input
        R.I.P Linsey Nelson

'04 M75-"Chocolate Rain" - mid 13 beast
        Originally posted by MeanVic84
        Chocolate Rain. Some stay dry and others feel the pain.

Comment

I paid about $130 for my radio. I would have bought one from there if I knowed about it.

Comment

not bad i paid like $190 CA like in feb, the 238 that we have is $100 on that site. . .

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
            Remind me why you let someone you pretend to care about ride in the middle of the front seat where there's no shoulder belt .... ???
            i geuss im just a kid who's young, dum and full of. ....
            Ont And Canada PPL The Cookhouse in Dwight

91 Grand Marq . . . . . . 88 ho wagon (project) . . . . . . 80' Lincoln Mark VI

Comment

Working...
            X