Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new front speakers installed finally. DUW.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol sounded like fun although as dark as my tint is it would suck to have to look for something in the dark with only blue domelights, lol. btw heres a lil vid i made .

sigpic2004 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
    07 P71 dual exhaust h pipe cat back with 24" glass packs Pioneer DEH-P6000UB HU Infinity 2 way 6x8's, Oz Audio 5x7 2 ways, Fultron Tweets, Infinity 1211a and Alpine type R 12"
    1999 vw bug work beater

Comment

My bad, I was talking about the Eclipse Co., I guess I was looking at it wrong. What was wrong with Eclipse, I was looking at one of there radios for my Vic.
      89 CV LX 225/60 x 16 tires, CC819 rear springs, Front & rear sway bar, trans & PS cooler from 90 cop car. KYB shocks, F-150 on rear. Dual Exhaust w/ H pipe. Dark brown door panels, carpet, steering wheel, trim parts from a 87 Mer GM. Power front buckets from 96 Jeep Cherokee. LED'S front & rear. 3G Alt from a 97 Taurus wagon 3.0. Electric fan. Rear axle from a 97 PI 3.27 with disk brakes. Headlight relays.

Comment

i can tell you right now that the eclipse radios are the shiz. i helped gadget install his, and i installed the same one in lincolnmania's towncar, and am installing one in grand_marquis_gt's vic as well. they are very nice radios, very expandable (f/r/s rca's out, aux in, cd/mp3) and can be had for a good price on ebay. i believe gadget, lincolnmania, and gmgt all paid the same 120 or 130 for the radio

Comment

glen the eclipse car stereos are awesome, just their some of their speakers aren't all that. i had heard some two way speakers from them and was amazed, but i hadn't heard the 3 ways until after i bought mine and was very disappointed in the lack of midrange and highs.
          sigpic2004 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
          07 P71 dual exhaust h pipe cat back with 24" glass packs Pioneer DEH-P6000UB HU Infinity 2 way 6x8's, Oz Audio 5x7 2 ways, Fultron Tweets, Infinity 1211a and Alpine type R 12"
          1999 vw bug work beater

Comment

my blue LED dome is SUPER bright!, but yeah, not as bright as the white
            What happened here?

Comment

OK. thanks.
              89 CV LX 225/60 x 16 tires, CC819 rear springs, Front & rear sway bar, trans & PS cooler from 90 cop car. KYB shocks, F-150 on rear. Dual Exhaust w/ H pipe. Dark brown door panels, carpet, steering wheel, trim parts from a 87 Mer GM. Power front buckets from 96 Jeep Cherokee. LED'S front & rear. 3G Alt from a 97 Taurus wagon 3.0. Electric fan. Rear axle from a 97 PI 3.27 with disk brakes. Headlight relays.

Comment

Working...
              X