Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

non-panther digi cluster retrofit (Raser is the man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so, raser. sup with shipping and all that?, as its nice out for the next few weeks and im lookin to do some work to the beast, when can you send that speedo and stuff?
    jay--1983 towncar, 302v8 cfi, dual straight pipes w/resonators ,edelbrock motor goodies, custom interior, full custom stereo system, full rebuilt trunk audio setup, custom paint...more to come......

Comment

83tc i'm woking on getting the message center brain from the car my next day off is thursday and i should be able to pic it up then. that way i can get the whole set-up to you in one fail swoop so you don't get half way through and have to stop. sorry i didn't nab it the first time i didn't know about it. but i should be able to send it thusday night if all goes well. if not i'll get it out first thing friday. btw pay pals fine and once i find out shipping i'll let you know.
      sigpic"I love it when a plan comes together." Hanibal Smith (A-Team)

Comment

sweet deal mang...let me know whassup, send me a pm
        jay--1983 towncar, 302v8 cfi, dual straight pipes w/resonators ,edelbrock motor goodies, custom interior, full custom stereo system, full rebuilt trunk audio setup, custom paint...more to come......

Comment

hey 83tc is the clear plastic lenses coveing your guages part of the wood trim that goes around them or is it part of the cluster? the digi set had them as part of the trim. i figured the lenses were part of the cluster, it kind of suprised me when they weren't. btw that control box is a b*tch to get out of that @#$%^&*())(*^%$#@ car.i would suggest that you might want to find a better and more accesible spot for it.
          sigpic"I love it when a plan comes together." Hanibal Smith (A-Team)

Comment

its part of the trim comes off as one piece, and yeah, lol, ill be stashing the brain behind the soon to come sonsole once you get all the stuff to send me, thanks again bro, i appreciate it!!!

Comment

Working...
            X