Need door weather strip for tudor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need door weather strip for tudor

Anyone got any ideas on what I should use? I know it been discussed before but I was wondering if I should look for anything different for the tudor specific?
    sigpic
    1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

No nothing special between the two doors and four doors besides length. You just have to take the plunge and pony up the money to jcWhitney to try some weatherstripping out.

Find one that you like and go for it: http://www.jcwhitney.com/push-on-tri...p2008597.jcwx#
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

We really need to see if we can order samples and make a stickey including the weatherstripping and window channels....
      -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

I asked numerous times for samples. They always asked which product then my address and said sure no problem yet I never receive anything lol
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Yah.

Finding the NOS trunk lid WS was easy.

There's a dew-wipe like piece of stripping along the vertical part of the door too that looks weak.
          sigpic
          1987 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2DR
          302CID, K&N air filter, Dual cherrybomb glasspacks, Vogue tyres (Front:P225/60R16,,Rear:P235/60R16), Centerline Pulsar wheels (Front:7", Rear 8")
          COBRA 25LTD CB with/ Wilson 500 whip antenna.

Comment

Working...
          X