Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Color name for my 85?

Hi,
    I'm cleaning up some rough spots on my 1985 Colony Park and I need some paint and stuff for touching up my leather. I'm living in Holland and it's very hard to get the right colour here. So I need all the info I can get. The car has it's code badge removed so no luck there.

Can someone tell me the colour of the body? I know colour in pictures is hard to judge but let's give it a try. It is a metallic and it is a medium grey-ish kind of blue.

Also can someone tell me the colour of the interiour? I know it is red but they thought of a fancy name for that, probably.

Thanks,

Adam
    Click on picture to see the video!

My other cars: 1986 Mustang GT 1967 Ford Fairlane 500, 2dr hrtp under construction

Spinnaker Blue.... It's the same as mine
    '97 Cadillac Catera - 3.0 DOHC V6, 75k
    Soon... Any '95+ Panther!
    CLICK ME! Parts For Sale, SUPER CHEAP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BGoins12 View Post
      Spinnaker Blue.... It's the same as mine
      Mmm... are you sure? This colour is indicated as a solid, mine is definetly a metallic.
      Click on picture to see the video!

My other cars: 1986 Mustang GT 1967 Ford Fairlane 500, 2dr hrtp under construction

Comment

Huge supplier of Automotive Paint, Auto Body Supplies, Airbrush Equipment, Car Detailing Supplies, Pinstripe Paint, Spray Guns & Safety Respirators at Wholesale Prices. Our items are factory direct and we carry a wide variety of Top Quality Brands.

they have paint colors by year and make there

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Yeah, mine's metallic up close as well, but it's certainly Spinnaker blue because I think the color choices for 85 were the same as 86.
          '97 Cadillac Catera - 3.0 DOHC V6, 75k
          Soon... Any '95+ Panther!
          CLICK ME! Parts For Sale, SUPER CHEAP!!!

Comment

Here's the 85 ford paint samples:

-James
            ------------------------------------------
            Classic Ford, Lincoln, Mercury Edsel infomation

Comment

Working...
            X