paint codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

paint codes

i looked all over the internet for a picture (chip) of the color of my 89 grand marquis. the code on the door is 54k. it has a canadain built sticker. any help finding a pic of the color just to verify.thanks

According to this site http://www.automotivetouchup.com/pai...es/mercury.htm the paint code is only two digits. That may be your problem.
    2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
    2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
    Past Panthers
    1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
    if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

Paint codes are sketchy. The one on my door jamb sticker pulls up one color (pastel alabaster) and the one Ford sent me on my build sheet is woodrose somethingorother
      sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

54K is the body code, not the paint code. Look at your sticker again. Paint code is two digits to the top of "body paint" or whatever the heck is printed there.

Alex.

Comment

Working...
        X