99 gm to look like a 03+?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

99 gm to look like a 03+?

i might be getting a 99 off a family member and i was wondering about changing it to look like a 03+. i was just wondering if it would be a pain to change the grill and lights. i kinda wanna go with a silver marauder look with it aswell.

so if it can be done it would be great to kno. if anyone has tried to do it tell me your stories

Thanks
    Derek
    sigpic

sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

I don't see why the fenders and other bits wouldn't bolt right on. GMQ's used a similar roofline since 1992, so...
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

sofar i think i just need header panel lights and marauder grill and bumper cover. on some sites people said they had to change the fenders im not 100% sure tho
        sigpic

Comment

I think you have to change the fenders. The corner lights extend into the fenders, and the later cars definitely have different/ larger corner lights.
          **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
          **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
          **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
          **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

CHECK OUT THIS SITE SOMEONE HAD EMAILED THIS TO ME A WHILE AGO AND IT SHOWS THE DIFFERENT THINGS THAT NEED TO BE CHANGED WHEN DOING DIFFERENT MODS BETWEEN THE YEARS. http://www.oqcvo.com/Tech/faq4.html HOPE IT HELPS YOU

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBUB View Post
              CHECK OUT THIS SITE SOMEONE HAD EMAILED THIS TO ME A WHILE AGO AND IT SHOWS THE DIFFERENT THINGS THAT NEED TO BE CHANGED WHEN DOING DIFFERENT MODS BETWEEN THE YEARS. http://www.oqcvo.com/Tech/faq4.html HOPE IT HELPS YOU
              wow no need to yell mang,
              89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

my bad left the caps on sorry but check the link it should help

Comment

thanks should help alot. im in Canada do you kno any sites where i could get some of the parts. theres a auto wreckers near me but i haven't seen any 03+ marquis and ebay doesn't have everything
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X