got a brain picker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got a brain picker

can any one tell me if the back doors off of a grand marquis will fit on my wagon???my son got hit while driving the wagon and caved in the back drivers side door. the guy that hit him took off and the cops are looking for him!!! that bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:stfu1::stfu1:
    '88' MGM wagon (mine and my sons toy)
    "60" chrysler New Yorker (my project)
    "78" Chevy 1 Ton P/U (yard horse)
    "01" Ford Explorer (wifes DD)
    "93" Chevy Suburban (my DD)

I'm pretty sure the rear wagon doors are longer than sedan doors. A measuring tape should tell you.

Is your son OK ?
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

got one wagon here same color doors not perfect but it's a wagon

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
      2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
      1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
      1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
      2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

gadget, yes thanks for asking. it happened in a parking lot.

scott, what kind of shape are the doors in and how much are you asking for the back drivers side door??

Comment

iirc it's got some surface rust on the bottom inside seam.......the front doors are rotted
          got a 89 vic with a good front door
          preparing to strip the parts cars and sell them off, junk cars paying 13 cents a pound right now and we need munny

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

Comment

i just need back door ,that is all that got hit.. give me price, i dont know how much a door weighs

Comment

50 bucks if it's not rotted out

Comment

that sounds good, how about window mottors , i need 4 good ones???

Comment

it's manual, your gonna have to switch over the power guts, i can rebuild window motors mang

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                    I'm pretty sure the rear wagon doors are longer than sedan doors. A measuring tape should tell you.

Is your son OK ?
                    The difference I've found is in the window frame. It's the reason I hit my head constantly when accessing the back seat for the first several months after I first acquired a sedan.
                    2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

how much of a pain in the ass is that??????

and as for the window motors , that is what i was going to try and do with the old ones and save them just in case i ever need them!!!
                      Last edited by grandwagon; 03-26-2011, 12:33 PM.

Comment

scott, and what about the front bumber cover, mine was cracked when i got the wagon????

Comment

it's an 86, the front bumper is different

Comment

i just made a video of the wagon, uploading it now, the door is in worse shape than i thought mang
                            you are welcome to come pick over the wagon, you can have the door if you cant find a better one
                            Last edited by Lincolnmania; 03-26-2011, 04:16 PM.

Comment

how do i see the video??????????????

Comment

Working...
                              X