Mirror trim? 92 Mercury Grand Marquis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mirror trim? 92 Mercury Grand Marquis

Hi guys I'm not sure what the exact name of this part is, but the passenger side mirror has a painted cover on the back side of it that is missing, I've searched all the local yards near me to no avail. Anyone have an idea where I could locate this part aside from the dealership? Thank you in advance guys very much appreciated.

1992 Mercury Grand Marquis

Back side?
    Maybe take a pic?

-ryan s.
    08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
    03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
    97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
    94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
    73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
    12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
    Originally posted by pantera77
    Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

eBay has them, but you may be SOL as far as getting one that matches unless you have a very common colour.

I'm not sure that, aside from picking one from a junkyard or parts car, you'll find the covers sold separately. Most times when that cover is in need of replacement, the whole mirror is in need of replacement.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
      160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
      waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Just paint to match using the paint code and rattle can!!

-ryan s.
        08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
        03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
        97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
        94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
        73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
        12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
        Originally posted by pantera77
        Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Thanks guys I'll get more in depth with you later when I get home, right now I'm talking to you via my droid in between jobs.

Comment

Sorry for the delay guys I been doing work to it the past day or so, but heres the picture you requested to see what i was referring too. Notice the passenger mirror missing the painted bezel/cover?? Drivers still has it!
            Click image for larger version

Name:	20130326160712928.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	186.2 KB
ID:	1271969

Comment

I found a bue complete mirror on Ebay. RH side Auction # 150895464907 $45 or best offer Free shipping.

Comment

ty kindly, your too awesome.

Comment

Before you buy any mirror make darn sure it's the right color. They had a bunch of blues that look alike until you get them side by side.
                  Whats the exterior color code on your car?

Comment

Working...
                  X