BBUB new pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 88MercWagon
    ...that's a good way to start the morning. Thank you Snipe.
    you welcome Mang.

ATT, SNIPER 308. PROUD OWNER OF ??????????
    MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

nice but it looks like ya need some new taillights and a new bumper out in the back.
      YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

thanks for the comments and no it wasnt a chain fight, p71towny, it was a tree fight and believe it or not bbub won lol rear bumper is definitely shot and may get changed to a roll pan type thing? maybe if i can figure a way to make it look ok. taillights are actually in like new shape but my dumbass let someone talk me into tinting them with window tint not nightshade. moneypit i am actually from just north of the twin cities and thats where bbub is spending the winter, i just go to college in duluth

Comment

so over spring break i took the aluminum tape off of the exhaust and intake and threw in a battery...turn the key...fires right up and idles like i had started bbub every day since i parked it in august! i was pretty happy. here is a very very very very delayed picture of the side that fought the trees last august. sorry for the bad quality it was from my new phone
          Attached Files

Comment

Wow, it lost the fight. Brush gaurd is cool tho.
            Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

That's a good lookin' car, despite the tree fight.

sigpic
              - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Nice lookin car, I like the PI speedo and the exhaust setup. What size and mufflers are you running, with/without cats?
                88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Working...
                X