No announcement yet.

1991 Grand Marq FULLY LOADED, Warning lots of pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet ride, but I feel 20s are a little too large.

'90 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
    Baseline 5.0L numbers totally stock, 123 rwhp, 239 rwtq
    5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

hey guys, wanted to update some of my pics on here so here we go>>>

thats my new plate

this is my 3rd place trophy st slammin n jammin in lebanon tn, i hit 145.9db at 41hz in the floor, that also shows where i refinished the panels in my trunk, if you look at the first post youll see what i mean

these are my trophies from a MECA event in e-town ky, placed second with 144.3db at the headrest, won best install, and phat car

thats the scores on my window, the db4 was the drive by event, they place a mic on a stand about 5ft tall and set cones about 5-6ft away from it and you play a cd and drive by it to see how loud it is outside the car at that distance, i finished 4th on that with a 118.1 db

thats the dynamat on the roof

thats my pioneer radio and eclipse dvd player

thats my epik 7" visor tv

thats about it for now, my next project is going to be pulling out the two middle subs and building a plate over the center for two ports, i may be able to pull more sound pressure in a lower class with a ported box.
      :merk:

Comment

Nice system. Had an 8CF box loaded with two 15" subs with 1200 Sounstream Reference WRMS for an evening in the Vic. It made back seat rider's eyes water. Your setup must hurt. Question for 'ya:
        In the Dynamat pic, are the seats reclined for the pic, or is that how you roll?

Comment

that was just while i was dynamating, i ride 1 click back from all the way up, even all the way up they have a good enough angle for a white boy :-P, i deffinatly hurts in the car, i tried to drive with it all the volume all the way up and my eyes start shaking so bad i cant see which lines i should stay between.

Comment

For your visors did you order the ones with the screens already in them or did you mod them in your factory ones?

Comment

cool mang, looks good

Comment

Originally posted by saiyaneye View Post
                For your visors did you order the ones with the screens already in them or did you mod them in your factory ones?
                i had to mod it to fit mine, the original unit was a visor tv for a navigator

Comment

another pic to update on my stuff, i went to a couple shows on the 14th and 15th of july, the one on the 15th was hi-fi buys nationals, thats where the big trophy came from.

Comment

I like the all go no show concept better....but yours aint bad mang!!
                    -2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor - Daily Driver - 17" Bullitt's, 235/55/17 Goodyear Eagles, Ex-NH State Police, best 1/4 mile time; 15.3 @ 90 mph
                    -1987 Crown Victoria 2-Door - Project - 90k miles, Summit chambered muffler, Sunpro gauges, parked since 2010, fate tbd

Comment

One clean, wicked ride. Lookin great, mang!
                      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Working...
                      X