X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they'd look good on a tudor.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
    1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
    But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Well sadly i have decided im going to put he 2 dr up for sale I removed the continental kit, and started putting the '84 stuff back on, im going to fix the rust, and rear qurter, but im keeping all the '79 stuff for the 4 dr,,
      I just cant afford to do anything to it, and need money bad, dont know how much luck ill have selling it but ill try

Comment

Why not keep it in storage until you can save up some money for it? Or maybe sell it to a GMN member so you know it'll be taken care of. I don't want to see it go, it's such a nice car.
        88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
        Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

how bad is the body?

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
          1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
          1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
          2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
          2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

yeah , im daves brother i bought the car , so i decided to join the forum, i plan on fixing it up and hopefully have it on the road soon!

Comment

Glad to see that the car will still be around the forum. Welcome to GMN!

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
              1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
              But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

yup, i hope he takes good care of it, or else, hehe yea i dono what all he has planed for it,

Comment

I'm sure she'll get a good home.

Comment

Same guy who owned the Mark VII at some point? Good luck to both of y'all.
                    -Matt
                    1968 Fairlane 500 - 1998 Camaro Z/28

Comment

yea i actualy got the mark 7 back as part of the deal, so now ill just clean it up a bit and sell it.

Comment

what you want for the mark 7?

Comment

probley after i do a bit of work to it $1500

Comment

here is a pic of it, its an old pic, but now it has 17 inch mustang 5 spoke wheels on it

Comment

what year and condition

Comment

its an 88, the body has some rust on it, but not rotted, just surface rust, 5.0 HO polished fule plenum and valve covers, runs good, and strong

Comment

Working...
                                X