R.I.P Crown Marquis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R.I.P Crown Marquis

My Brother is sending the Crown Marquis to the crusher this weekend. It was hit by an amateur driver this past spring while it was parked and it did a lot of damage to the front body work and frame. Sucks to see her go down like this.....
    Attached Files
    "Owning a 9-second Import is like coming out of the closet.... At first it may be surprising, but in the end, you're still gay!"

www.myspace.com/nascarmechanic

That sucks. I love the color matched "racoon eyes" and the exhaust setup on it.
    2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

What tailpipes were used? I like the angled exiting tips.
      88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
      Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Farewell...Another honorable car is sent away to the big junkyard in the sky.

**A tear shed for those lost in battle**

sigpic
        - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Bye Bye CrownMarq
          -Matt
          1968 Fairlane 500 - 1998 Camaro Z/28

Comment

bye bye Grand Vic... that sucks

Comment

Now was that a Crown Vic with a Grand Marquis rear end swapped on or vice versa?
              Nick
              88 Colony Park LS
              G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
              Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

It started life as a 1988 Grand Marquis. I got sent through the ditch which destroyed the header panel, so I swapped in one from a Crown Vic and made new bumper mounts for it do the lines would match up. I did the rear window conversion and replaced most of the sheet metal. The exhaust was 2" custom duals, no mufflers, the tailpipes were bent to stock, cut back a foot from the rear bumper and a 45 degree angle pipe was welded in with the tips.
                "Owning a 9-second Import is like coming out of the closet.... At first it may be surprising, but in the end, you're still gay!"

www.myspace.com/nascarmechanic

Comment

Ah, the original crown marquis... I will miss that car, gave me lots of inspiration
                  1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                  Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

rip crown marquis

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                    302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                    k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Sorry for your loss Mang,Rest In Peace CROWNMARQUIS.

ATT,SNIPER 308.PROUD OWNER OF "MERC-75 INTERCEPTOR"
                      MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

STRIP HER AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE FIRST LET HER LIVE ON AS A DONOR!
                        YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

Working...
                        X