No announcement yet.

The Flying Brick - 90 CV CS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scott will let him open up a body shop at his place. then there will be a 1 stop panther shop.
    Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

Dang mang, you do nice work! I'm in teh process of doing some body work on teh CV right now, actually...guess I should do my own writeup on it. "How Not to Do Bodywork" lol

I'm REALLY excited to see how your wagon comes out when it's done...that thing's gonna be gorgeous!

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
      1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
      But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

great work Zwack!

I'll need to get some rust repaired on my car....none of it has gone to holes, but just bubbling and rust on the surface...my uncle's neighbor that works with him is also a body mang...well, my uncle is too...but he dont do it as often.
        I'll have to have them estimate allt he body work while they have the car there...I wont pay more than 500....and I was thinking more like 300...but we shall see.
        sigpic
        1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Ok being doing some work while I was gone. I bet I can run 14's as is without all the doors on there now. LOL Well the pics are pretty self explanitory.

She is all guidecoated ready for finish sanding.

Any finally I shot some COLOR! I went with Toreador red instead of dark toreador red. It is awesome my moms focus wagon is the same color and it looks great. It has 2 pearls in it so it has a nice flop to the color. Anyway tomorrow I am shooting the doors then I get to put all the doors back on and start finish sand it and paint the whole thing.

Ready?????

IDK

Here she is when I just shot the last coat of clear.

Unwrapped.

2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Amazing what a little bit of color will do to it! I think that color is going to rock! Can't wait till it's done, and great work Zack!

Comment

Great work! That color looks really nice, it will look especially nice with those wheels.

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
              1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
              1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

there was another person on here that had paint questions. there waggin' was the same as yours but they grabbed wrong paint code since it is a red/orange that they thought was there code. that thing will look sweet....you say nobody would want it for what you have in it....what do you or would you sell it for???? just thought i would ask...

Comment

Looking great, mang! Can't wait till you start spraying the color on the body panels!

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                  1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                  But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Looks REALLY nice. Your work is very professional.
                    **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                    **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                    **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                    **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

:jawdrop:

Dude, that's going to be beautiful. I can't wait for more pics.

Comment

Your car is going to look like a giant piece of candy when its done. Lookin good!
                        -Matt
                        1968 Fairlane 500 - 1998 Camaro Z/28

Comment

o man...can't wait till it's done! nice work man!
                          '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                          '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

you never answered what you would actually sell for.....juust curious

Comment

Originally posted by 87_crown_vic View Post
                              you never answered what you would actually sell for.....juust curious
                              It's only been 5 fucking hours! give the guy a break!

Looks great, mang!
                              1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                              Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Thanks alot guys. Yeah I am not interested in selling for along ass time if ever. Now the 2000 on the other hand....

Yeah I got the doors painted today, we will hang them back on the car tomorrow.
                                2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Working...
                                X