No announcement yet.

The Flying Brick - 90 CV CS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She is all painted and we started wetsanding and buffing it. Well I have to fix something cause on a pillar when I was taking off the masking paper the paint bridged across and it tore some of the paint off the pillar so I have to fix that. So I am pissed so no pics, I don't want anyone to see it like that.
    2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

And I am sure it looks AWESOME!!
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Pics!!!!!

Comment

Dude... it's been a week. Enough already! Show us damnit!

Comment

imagine how much i'm gonna fuck up......no instructor here mang.....i need your technical assistance......i'm buying up materials right now

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

You guys would like to see huh. I guess I can post pics tonight, I am going to end up reclearing the entire roof and both quarters just to fix a tiny spot that I fucked up on a pillar unmasking it.

Comment

Where are they?

ARG!

Comment

:stupid:
                  sigpic
                  http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2681604 --- http://www.supermotors.net/17596

Comment

ok......the wait is takin too long. where are the painted pics????
                    Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

could you at least tease us with just one pic?
                      sigpic
                      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2681604 --- http://www.supermotors.net/17596

Comment

OK Zack, I know you got some pretty pics by now!

Comment

Stop gettin the commanche stuck in someone's field and show us the wagon!
                          -Matt
                          1968 Fairlane 500 - 1998 Camaro Z/28

Comment

Ok I suppose you guys have waited long enough. Here are pics that are actually pretty outdated, getting it put back together, wetsanding and buffing, it will be done by the end of next week for sure. Any pics are in order from sealer to just color then clear when it is 10 minutes old then the unmasked part. Also the bumpers and painted benzels and grille are in there also.

Comment

Wow!!! Can't wait to see it with all the trim bits put back on!!! WOW!

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                              1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                              But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Very nice work mang! Looks beautiful

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
                                1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
                                1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

Working...
                                X