• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:stupid:
    sigpic
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2681604 --- http://www.supermotors.net/17596

Comment

Here she is done. I still need to buff a couple of spots and do a couple of odd end things but she is out of the shop and safe back at my garage. Naturally it is raining today so no good pics. I will get some good pics on a different day but I still washed it up today in the shit weather. It pisses me off as I was planing on cruising this beast all weekend and naturally it is suppose to rain all weekend so maybe next weekend.

Oh then I was back in kearney 20 minutes and while I was cruising yesterday I had 2 guys roll down thier windows and complement me on it as it is nothing they had seen before. One guy was in a 04 Mach 1 Stang.

The first pics are when she was done at the shop pre-wash.

Here she is being a wet soapy slut. LOL

2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Nice Work Mang!,she's beautiful!

I love that shade of red!

Comment

what about that spoiler man??????lol

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
          1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
          1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
          2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
          2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

by the way...your wagon is amazing!!!!! i love the color!

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
            1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
            1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
            2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
            2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

nice zach I really enjoyed seeing the progress I have to say your are one hell of a body enjoy the crusing around enjoy your hard work

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
              302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
              k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Originally posted by gabegt90 View Post
                I have to say your are one hell of a body
                :heyhey:

Dangit Zack...I JUST put on clean underwear...:p

Seriously, mang, that's a beautiful wagon. It's got my nomination (and vote!) for POTM at the next available opportunity!

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Dude, fucking sexy sweet!!!!

Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                  Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Thanks all. I can't wait for the sun to come out so I can take some good pics. Plus I wanted to detail the crap out of this thing cause dust from a bodyshop likes to get everywhere.lol

Comment

looks amazing man. awesome work. YOU need these wheels tho..

'89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                      '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Great job Zack! Awesome result and great taste!

Comment

Wow Mang! Awesome work, that is one beautiful wagon. Really like the matched bumpers, and the header panel/grille. Any plans on tinting the windows.

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
                          1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
                          1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan in MN View Post
                            :heyhey:

Dangit Zack...I JUST put on clean underwear...:p

Seriously, mang, that's a beautiful wagon. It's got my nomination (and vote!) for POTM at the next available opportunity!
                            opps typo That's what add does to me lol I was trying to day your are one hell of a body shop mang

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                            302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                            k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Originally posted by boXman View Post
                              My wheels!

Looks really nice. I like the bullits on it now though.
                              **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                              **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                              **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                              **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Thanks all. Yeah windows are going to get tinted and exhaust is next on the list.

Comment

Working...
                                X