No announcement yet.

The Flying Brick - 90 CV CS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, that's thing's getting done pretty quick. You should take some pics of it when all the panels are done and primed but before paint. I think a primer gray wagon would look badass. Great job mang, with skills like that you'll never be out of a job.
    88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
    Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Thanks man. I have black primer. So when it is all ready it will look like a wagon version of boxmans 89.
      2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Imagine black primer and the turbines painted like 91LTDProject's 88. And you seem like a dark window tint kind of a person(guessing since the 2000 has dark tint). That would be so sexy. I'm just dreaming tho.
        88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
        Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Wow, that thing looks nice!

I can't beleive I haven't seen this thread until now... And def shap some shots of this thing in full black primer
          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

awsome progress man,, cant wait to see it finished

Comment

so glad to see it coming along so fast. glad to see it end up in good hands instead of a derby. if it werent for you needing a car for shop, it would never have looked so good so soon. i give you props. so when are you gonna work your magic on Baby?? j/k...if its one thing i miss, its the space in the car. again, i am happy to see it getting treated right
              Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

Making some more good progress dude.

Keeping the ditch lights up front or welding them shut too?
                -Matt
                1968 Fairlane 500 - 1998 Camaro Z/28

Comment

hey, what about that spoiler???must have spoiler, lol

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                  1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                  1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                  2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                  2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

i thought he ditched the rack. that waggin' is gonna be up for PotM when its done. i am thinking of going to school for autobody since that work is easier than trying to keep up with changing technologies of engine work. lookin' good Zack, you are inspiring me toward a new career.
                    Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

I am glad to hear that Jim. Yeah I am happy so far with its progress. Marquisman I keep on forgetting. It is setting in the cargo area of the wagon under a ton of other parts. I will try to dig it out tomorrow and take it with me. I wrote it on my hand to do it. Yeah I am keeping the ditch lights as none of my other cars have had them an I really like them at night. I do have to get this beast running during break this week cause it bugs me she isn't firing. I will get her fixed cause I need to drive her back to Kearney on june 7th cause we get out for summer break.

Thanks for all the props guys.

Comment

You're doing my quarter panels and fender at SF07 if you're there. End of story. That's some killer work man.
                        Nick
                        88 Colony Park LS
                        G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
                        Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

sweet, thnx man...i cant wait to start on my wagon, jus need to get my H.O. motor then it all falls in place. this summer im gonna do the air shocks, tint, repaint the lower half of the car, change the front clip(the existing one is cracked) and gather interior stuff. then in september it goes to get the motor transplant!, then will go to a shop for paint hopefully

Comment

Marquisman, I got the spoiler in the back of the 2000. It is finally out of the back of the wagon! lol I won't get home for 2 weeks so I can't get a box till then mang.

Comment

no worries man! i appreciate it tho!

Comment

I am bored so I thought I would type in a update. I have the front fenders ready to be put on. So now I can put my header panel and the hood so she will have a front clip again. Oh and I have about a 90% chance of getting some wheels for the wagon. We discussed it and my dad will give me the bullitts off the LSE. He will say he is firm on the price with the wheels or he will take offers without the wheels. I am going to slap on the stockers on the lse this weekend.

This is great cause the wagon needs tires BAD. So I will get 1.5" spacers for it to fit them on cause they are off a 05+ stang. I will probably go with 2" ones in the back cause wagons rear tires really do suck in in the back. I will run them on there till I can afford cragars and tires for it then the 2000 will get the bullitts. Perfect bullitts with near new tires on it.

These are them in case you forgot what they looked like.lol

Comment

Working...
                                X