Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's a good offer?

Comment

There it is, they all look pretty much the same, the RF has a couple small dents.

I have no Idea what they are worth.
      1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
      FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

Wow!!!! They are shiny too! Mine are dented all over.

Comment

Mike, I was thinking of say like a Mark VI style hide-away lamps...
          sigpic
          1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Nice clean car looks real nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Land Yacht View Post
              Mike, I was thinking of say like a Mark VI style hide-away lamps...
              You know, now that I think about it again, that could be sorta cool. Could probably work on an '88-'91, though I'm not so sure about the earlier ones. Someone must photochop your car with flip-up headlamps!
              2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

damn more proof ziebart does what it says. nice car.
                Give a man a fish and he will be fed for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will promptly forget that he once did not know, and proceed to call anyone who asks, a n00b and flame them on the boards for being stupid.

Comment

No rustproofing here, although I wish the previous owner had.

I have replaced most of the lines, but they frame, gas tank and control arms are still 100% rust free.

Comment

Originally posted by 87vicFIVEO View Post
                    No rustproofing here, although I wish the previous owner had.

I have replaced most of the lines, but they frame, gas tank and control arms are still 100% rust free.
                    oh i thought thats what the black plug on the inside of your door was. my ziebart'd doors have plugs in different spots but i dont have one in the same spot as you, i do have that tiny hole below the black cap right on the ridge but it doesnt have any rivot in it. i should get around to plugging those.
                    Give a man a fish and he will be fed for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will promptly forget that he once did not know, and proceed to call anyone who asks, a n00b and flame them on the boards for being stupid.

Comment

....Interesting

Comment

Beautiful ride!

I almost had this one-

A 55,000 mile original w/o faded interior. Oh, the ideas that I had!
                        "Nightmare"

Comment

ooohhooo...that is niiiice!
                          sigpic
                          1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Why didn't you buy it????

Comment

I couldn't find the January 2008 Poll thread, so I am going to post my congratulations here. That is a nice and clean car you got. Definitely well deserved.

Packman

Comment

i was reading through, i saw you were looking at the 275/60/15's for the rear, those are only 27.99"x10.82" , and 235/60/15 for the front, which are 26.10x.9.25

i have 235/75/15 on all four corners right now, which while skinnier than those 275's, are taller. 235/75's are 28.87x9.25, and they clear all four corners.

so you could step up to bigger tires on all four corners and still clear, like a 275/65/15 in the rear (29.07x10.82) and a 245/70/15 (28.50x9.64). or, depending on clearance when you turn the wheels, a 255/65/15 in the front (28.05x10.03)

hope that helps lol

Comment

Working...
                                X