Interior Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interior Pics

here's a few pics I snapped today..check out my new "Ford" horn button. :heyhey:

here's the view from the driver
    sigpic
    1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Nice!

Comment

I love that custom dash! I'd like to do something like that with my next box

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
      1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
      1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

How the hell did you install that horn button. I cannot get mine to work, everytime i put the wires on it makes the horn blow...even switched around.
        '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
        '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Yo goofus, where's the slapstick at?

Comment

horn isn't hooked up
            took me a while to figure out how to get that button on straight...LOL
            btw, FatNasty, thanks for the compliment!
            sigpic
            1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

'89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
              '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

but I will be hooking up one of those "AAARROOOOOOGAAAHH" horns...
                sigpic
                1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Not bad! Not bad at all. I think the next stop should be black carpet, and then maybe some black detail work on the door panels.

An "aoogah" horn as your primary, though? I'd probably consider leaving the stock horn and wiring the aoogah to an auxiliary horn button like I plan to do with my junkyard Freeway Blasters. Just a thought.
                  2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

looks good,,, but you need one of those wooden mustang steering wheels,, looks like that just with wood around the ring
                    and by the way, whats the hold up on the carb swap?? cant wait to see it

Comment

Dude... that looks great! Good Job.. BTW who needs a horn when you got a middle finger?

Comment

Originally posted by roompainter View Post
                        Dude... that looks great! Good Job.. BTW who needs a horn when you got a middle finger?
                        very true

Comment

Murph is envious!!

BTW, nice floormats, lol.
                          1984 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murphmobile (RIP)
                          1985 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murph Deuce (SOLD)
                          1978 Chevrolet Caprice Classic, The Crapiece (current project)

Comment

jealous? of me? I'm flattered! thanks
                            lol..I know...I've had those mats for about 4 years...it's about time I get some new ones...that dirt wont come off the letters...brown letters no look good
                            sigpic
                            1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

i have yosemite sam floormats .......wish i could find a new set.....the new ones are politically correct with no pistols blazing

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                              2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                              1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                              1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                              2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                              1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Working...
                              X