What do ya think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do ya think?

I know, it's my truck. Boo hoo...it's gonna be parked in 6 days anyway...till I get new tags.

I picked up this racerback (er whatever they call 'em now) today for 10 bucks! I didn't know at first, but it's growin on me. Needs to be lowered, and I need to find the ground effects that run front wheel to rear wheel..

My shiney valve covers!...

'89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

looks nice! need to get new shocks on it.....i say dont lower it, just put bigger wheels and tires on it....you can put some big ass tires under the back

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

I'm sorry, but I can't say that I like it. What would go great with that truck is a roll bar. Get a Gibson Super Truck exhaust and make it look like a Craftsman truck.
      88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
      Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Lower it for sure. And get a tano cover that goes all the way up the raceback thing. Would look pretty interesting I think.

Comment

Eh...I dunno. I always prefer pickup trucks without toppers or anything--just a square back. But hey, if you like it, great.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
          1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
          But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Dig the F.A.C. (flipped air cleaner).
            **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
            **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
            **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
            **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Put 454SS wheels on it, and lower about two inches all the way around.

1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
              1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
              Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
              Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Oh man what the hell. Not digging that at all, you were going in the right direction till you threw that thing on. Sorry but take it off, sell it to some mexican for $100 and make some money. LOL
                2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggie View Post
                  Put 454SS wheels on it, and lower about two inches all the way around.

Those trucks were roaches. My dad test drove one when they first came out. He though that they'd be a collectors item because of their "limited" availability. He said it wouldn't even break the tires loose in the rain.
                  **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                  **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                  **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                  **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

I like it, just paint it to match, alternatively paint it gloss black and and some more gloss black to the truck, such as below the side trim and the narrow area above the pinstriping. Also agreed with Scott on the no lowering, if you do lower it it will be just like any of the half the lowered trucks out there. Keep it as is, slightly smaller tires in teh front and some larger ones in the rear, the throw on some APC smoked lights covers, and it'll be the shizzle.

Comment

Change the color. I don't really like that thing on the back of the cab either. But if you're happy with it, good for you, it's your truck.

AND!!!! :devilflip:666th Post:devilflip:

Comment

well...Im not a chevy fan at all...dont like them for the most part.

but that i s pretty nice.
                        nice motor as well...looks kool.
                        sigpic
                        1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Boxmang, hydro-boost that bitch! Also remove them handles on the side of the cab behind the doors, and give them to me! :p

Comment

come fill the holes and u can have 'em...
                            '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                            '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Meh, just plug them with firewall rubber plugs :p

Comment

Working...
                              X